Back The Guardian Lawyer died after fire at untidy London flat, inquest hears
Search Sections 24 Sep
Close
Advertisement
Lawyer died after fire at untidy London flat, inquest hears13 Sep 11:34am

Lawyer died after fire at untidy London flat, inquest hears

The Guardian
Ian Paton died from carbon monoxide poisoning hastened by heart disease after small blaze at cluttered property A senior criminal barrister who was “notoriously untidy” died after piles of paper in his cluttered London flat caught fire, an inquest has heard. Ian Paton, 66, who also sat as a crown court recorder, was found by firefighters unconscious in his bedroom on 20 December. There was evidence of a small blaze around a halogen stove.
Read full story
 Like Comment
Advertisement
Marketing

Comments

No comments yet...
On the top

Date settings

Today is Sunday, September 24, 2017

+ 1 -
+ 1 -
+ 2016 -

Close

By using our website, you agree to the use of cookies as described in our cookie policy.

Accept

The Guardian

Close